Dr. Brower received scholarships to attend the University of South Dakota after graduating from Washington High School in Sioux Falls South Dakota in 1990. He completed his studies in 3 years while finishing with Cum Laude honors and received a scholarship to attend the Number 1 ranked dental school in the nation which was the University of Minnesota at that time. He found he had a strong interest and ability in dental implants and orthodontics while at the University of Minnesota.
During his studies there he accepted a Health Professional Scholarship from the United States Army where he received advanced training at Tripler Army Medical Center from 1995-1997 on Oahu. He specifically worked side by side with a gifted team of oral surgeons and an orthodontist that ran the US Army residency training program. After 4 years he graduated from the University of Minnesota with Honors, and in 1997 accepted an officers commission in the Army where he requested his initial duty station to be in Germany. He was granted his wish and was again allowed to train with a group or oral surgeons, orthodontist, and a board certified prosthodontist. He continued his advanced training for 2 years in Germany and then moved back to the US where he worked in a clinic in Louisiana with 26 other dentists. Upon completion of his military tour and honorable discharge Dr. Brower moved to the midwest with his wife Peggy and their children to pursue a larger family and settle down into private practice.
Вegan restoring and placing implants in 1997. He has placed and restored over 9,000 dental implants since 1997 and helped develop two independent dental implant lines for manufacturers.
He teaches live surgery courses in his offices and is a National and International speaker and trainer.
Only person in the world who has a Diplomate Certification in both Mini Dental Implants through the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants and multiple Diplomate Certifications in Conventional Dental Implants through the International Congress of Oral Implantology and the International Academy of Dental Implantology.
● Top 50 world speaker on dental implants Global Implantology Summit
● Director of Implant education IADI
● Publisher of many peer reviewed articles on dental implants and orthodontics in the United States
● Podium speaker American Orthodontic Society, ICOI, International lecturer. CE approved lecturer
● Key Opinion Leader & Consultant for Park Dental Research, Surgical Esthetics, Evolve dental, and OCO Biomedical. Designer of multiple implant lines and reviewer of 510k processes for implant manufacturers
● Co-Patent holder remineralization technology University of South Dakota Organic Chemistry
● Patent holder and inventor of CT guided mini implant surgical guide
● Trademark holder and procedural inventor for PRF procedures and training
● Co-project lead University of South Dakota new dental chemistry division
● Legal Expert on implant therapy and experienced writer of expert opinions and reviewer of treatment modalities. Expert in depositions and trial court testimony regarding general practitioner dental therapy, OSHA, and malpractice defense with over 20 years private practice experience.